Mushroom and Spinach Duxelle
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Patrick O'Brien
Sizzle, Summer 2014
8-10 oz. spinach
¾ lb. button mushrooms
1 T. clarified butter
4 oz. breadcrumbs
½ t. salt
½ t. pepper
1. Clean and dry spinach and mushrooms.
2. Dice mushrooms; squeeze out moisture.
3. Saute mushrooms in butter until start to brown.
4. Add chopped spinach one-fourth at a time to wilt. Season; cool.
5. Mix in breadcrumbs to bind.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.