You must log in to upload a photo.
(4.5/5 [2 ratings]) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Casey Shiller, CEPC, Coordinator of Baking and Pastry Arts, St. Louis Community College—Forest Park
Sizzle, Fall 2012
3 ½ sheets gelatin
12 oz. Morello cherry purée
2 oz. granulated sugar
½ oz. lemon juice
1. Bloom gelatin sheets in cold water until softened.
2. Heat gelatin and 2 oz. cherry purée until warm and fully melted.
3. Add melted gelatin, sugar and lemon juice to remaining purée.
4. Pour into ¼ sheet pan, yielding a ½-inch layer.
5. Freeze until solid.
6. Cut into disks, using round cutter, to fit into middle of dome flexipan.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.