You must log in to upload a photo.
(5.0/5 [1 rating]) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Tyler Mock, Food and Beverage Director, Epic restaurant, Columbus, Ga.; Executive Sous Chef, RiverMill Event Centre, Columbus
Sizzle, Winter 2012
2½ lbs. bread flour
1 t. salt
2 oz. fresh yeast
4 oz. warm water
2 oz. sugar
10 oz. milk
1 lb. soft butter
1. Sift flour and salt together.
2. In mixer with dough hook, add yeast to warm water. Stir until dissolved. Add sugar; stir until dissolved. Add eggs and milk. Slowly add flour to wet mixture until all flour is incorporated. Gradually incorporate soft butter.
3. Place in greased bowl; refrigerate until set.
4. Remove dough from refrigerator; portion into 4 loaves. Mold into 4 loaf pans.
5. Let proof until double in size. Bake at 350°F until browned, 15-20 minutes.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.