Sweet Potato Truffles
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, January 2014
2 cups sweet potato
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
1. Roast potatoes at 375°F for 30-60 min, or steam for 7 minutes.
2. When potatoes are cool, take the flesh out of skin (if roasted) and place in medium bowl.
3. Add cinnamon and oil; mix together.
4. Using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon, take the flesh and form it into a ball. Then roll it gently in the maple syrup and then the walnuts.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.