Peanut Butter and Banana Pockets
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, January 2014
3 ripe bananas
3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1½ teaspoons honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and cinnamon.
3. Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold in half.
5. Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
6. Place folded tortillas in skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.