Cinnamon French Toast
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, January 2014
2 large eggs
½ cup fat-free milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
6 slices whole wheat bread
Light pancake syrup or sliced fresh fruit (optional)
1. Thoroughly mix eggs, milk and cinnamon.
2. Dip both sides of bread slices, one at a time into egg mixture.
3. Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
4. Place dipped bread slices on heated skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until both are golden brown.
5. Drizzle with pancake syrup or top with sliced fresh fruit (optional).
6. Serve warm.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.