Salmon Caesar Salad
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, September 2013
1 pounds salmon fillet
Salt and pepper
1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons Caesar Salad Dressing
½ cup peas
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
2. Put skillet on stove and turn heat to high. When skillet is hot, carefully add fish. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for 3 more minutes, or until done (the inside should look pale, with just a little rosiness in the center; if it looks transparent and bright red, it’s not done yet).
3. Put salmon on cutting board and cut into 4 pieces.
4. Put remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss, toss, toss. Taste a piece of lettuce and add more dressing if needed.
5. Divide salad among four plates, top each with a piece of salmon, and serve immediately.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.