Mini Mango Cheesecakes
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Clemson University's Culinary Nutrition Undergraduate Student Research Group
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, May 2013
¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
½ cup granola with oats
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons honey
1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup 2% fat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons cornstarch
½ pint raspberries, for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 12 foil cup liners in muffin cups; coat with cooking spray.
2) Combine graham crackers crumbs and granola in a mixing bowl. Add honey and melted butter; mix until crumbly. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups; press firmly onto bottoms. Bake for 8 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, place mango in food processor; process until smooth. Add to small saucepan; cook for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Cool.
4) Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat with mixer at high speed until well-blended. Add yogurt, egg, vanilla and cornstarch to sugar mixture; beat with mixer at medium speed until well-blended. Divide batter evenly in prepared muffin pan. Swirl mango sauce into batter.
5) Place shallow broiler pan filled halfway with hot water on lower rack of oven. Place muffin pan on rack above; bake at 300°F for 20-25 minutes or until slightly firm in the center. Let cool for 10 minutes; chill in refrigerator. Garnish with raspberries.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.