You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Recipe courtesy of the Flax Council of Canada.
2 tbsp fast rising instant yeast
8 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup ground flax seed
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
3 cups lukewarm water
1. In a bowl, mix yeast, 1 L (4 cups) flour and ground flax.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and salt. Add water and stir.
3. Add flour mixture to the liquid and beat until well blended.
4. Add remaining flour and knead.
5. Let rise 15 minutes.
6. Punch down and let rise again 15 minutes.
7. Punch down and form into buns.
8. Let rise one hour.
9. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
10. Bake 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a rack.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.