Be part of the biggest annual gathering of chefs, students and foodservice professionals in the U.S. An array of seminars, cooking demonstrations, networking and social functions await you at American Culinary Federation’s National Convention.
We’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you on site:
- Reconnect with fellow chefs
- 20 world-class presenters
- Demos, demos, and more demos
- 100+ sponsors, displaying the latest and greatest
A full registration includes a program badge with access to all one-hour seminars and demos, general session, trade show, networking breaks and the following meal functions:
- Monday - Grab and Go Breakfast, Awards Lunch, and Welcome Reception
- Tuesday - Grab and Go Breakfast
- Wednesday - Grab and Go Breakfast
- Thursday - Grab and Go “lite,” Brunch and President’s Grand Ball
Price for All Access Pass with Meals:
- Professional Member - $925
- Student/Senior Member - $625
- Non-ACF Member - $1,325
An education only registration includes a program badge with access to all one-hour seminars and demos, general session, trade show and networking breaks.
A La Carte
Gold Pass Upgrade
Take your convention experience to the next level. Purchase the Gold Pass, and enjoy the following:
- Front row seating at the General Sessions
- Reserved lounge to sit back and put up your feet
- Signed books from presenters (as available from presenters)
- A special gift swag bag
Dates: July 25–July 28
Award Lunch Monday
A Full Registration includes one Award Lunch Monday ticket. If you have guests you may purchase additional tickets for them by selecting this option.
Time: Noon, July 25
Welcome Reception Monday
A Full Registration includes one Welcome Reception ticket. If you have guests you may purchase additional tickets for them by selecting this option.
Time: 6:30–8:30 p.m., July 25
Trade Show Badge Tuesday
This option allows access to the trade show only on Tuesday. NOTE: Do not purchase if you have a full registration. If purchasing for someone other than yourself, please process a separate registration.
Time: 10 a.m.–3 p.m., July 26
2022 AAC Dinner & Reception
Gather to welcome new inductees and Hall of Fame recipients and congratulate AAC Fellows receiving awards at this year’s AAC Reception and Dinner.
Time: 6–11 p.m., July 26
2022 AAC Spouses Lunch
Seating is limited.
Time: Noon, July 27
President’s Grand Ball
A Full Registration includes one President’s Grand Ball ticket. If you have guests you may purchase additional tickets for them by selecting this option.
Time: 6–10 p.m., July 28
Full Registration and Education Only registrants will receive 23 CEHs for attending the convention.
Vegas 2022 Hotels
- Harrah’s - $169 per night. Harrah’s will be the closest hotel to Caesars Forum. It is approximately a 10 minute indoor walk with AC.
- The Flamingo - $89 per night, Sunday, July 24, through Thursday, July 28; $169 per night, Friday, July 22, and Saturday, July 23. The Flamingo is approximately a 10-minute walk from Caesars Forum.
Pricing does not include $18 daily resort fee or taxes.
Make Your Reservations Now!
2022 ACF National Convention Sponsors