Join ACF as a Professional Culinarian and receive a free Canada Cutlery Chef's Knife valued at $140.About the Knife
Also known as a French or Cook's knife, the blade is curved to allow a rocking motion during usage to get a more precise cut. This knife is the all purpose, "worker knife" in the kitchen, and is used for a variety of slicing, chopping, dicing and mincing tasks.
- 8" Chef's Knife (60mm Wide).
- Canada Cutlery Item #: 73389-200P.
- High Quality, European Made, Forged Chef's Knife, (60mm Wide Blade).
- Has more weight than a regular Chef's Knife so works like a chopper too!
- Free knife is provided only to the FIRST 200 Chefs who join ACF as a PROFESSIONAL CULINARIAN member. Therefore, you'll want to join today.
- Membership dues must be paid in full at time of enrollment. Those joining with ACF FlexPay are not eligible for the offer.
- The individual must have never been an ACF member in the past.
- Enter the words "Free Knife" in the Sponsored By box during checkout. Note: if you do not do this, you will not receive your free knife
When joining as an ACF Professional Culinarian member it's recommended you also enroll in your local ACF Chapter. To find the ACF Chapter closest to you, simply enter your zip code, city or state below. If the closest Chapter is too far away, or you wish to be an ACF National Member only (Professional Culinarian), please click here.