Election Results - ACF National Officers for 2015–2017
We are pleased to announce the results of the 2015–2017 ACF Board of Directors Election. The results of this year’s election show a 19.45% participation rate based on the eligible number of voters which was 15,623. Full Results
- National President: Thomas Macrina, CEC, CCA, AAC
- National Treasurer: William Tillinghast, CEC, AAC, MBA
- National Secretary: Kyle Richardson, CEC, CCE, AAC
- Central Region Vice President: Brian Hardy, CEC, CCA, AAC
- Northeast Region Vice President: George O’Palenick, CEC, CCE, AAC
- Southeast Region Vice President: Michael Deihl, CEC, CCA, AAC
- Western Region Vice President: Carlton Brooks, CEPC, CCE
- American Academy of Chefs Chair: Mark Wright, CEC, AAC
- American Academy of Chefs Vice Chair: Americo “Rico” DiFronzo, CEC, CCA, AAC
ACFEF Scholarships Awarded
The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF) awarded financial scholarships through the Linda Cullen Memorial, Ray and Gertrude Marshall, Balestreri/Cutino and Peter Timmins, CMC, memorial scholarship funds to the following culinary students:
- Katelin Gellar, Johnson and Wales University, Providence, R.I.
- Maalek Getchell, College of the Ozarks Apprenticeship Program, Point Lookout, Mo.
- Lisa Krueger, Madison College, Madison, Wis.
- Saul Seerveld, I.U.P. Academy of Culinary Arts, Punxsutawney, Pa.
- Dwayne Sinclair, Kendall College, Chicago
- Jaclyn Studniski, University of Wisconsin, Menomomie, Wis.
Three high school students also received scholarships through a partnership between the American Academy of Chefs® and the Culinary Institute of America.
- Margaret DeMarco, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Baylee Mello, Taunton, Mass.
- Curt Williams, Lebanon, Pa.
Congratulations to all. You can learn more about ACFEF scholarships and how to apply.