Postsecondary and Secondary Accreditation by American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC) assures that a program is meeting at least a minimum of standards and competencies set for faculty, curriculum and student services.
Benefits of Postsecondary and Secondary Accreditation
- Creates public trust by ensuring
- Established standards
- Accountability and credibility
- High level of professionalism
- Up-to-date and current practices
- Marketing tool for recruiting students
- ACFEF accreditation acts as a third party endorser for federal funding
ACFEFAC is recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Accreditation goes digital. Validate and share your program’s accreditation on the online marketplace. Learn More
Want to learn more?
Complete our Accreditation Information Inquiry form to receive an information packet.
See What Programs Have Been Accredited
ACFEF Accrediting Commission Actions and School Responses
View ACFEF’s scheduled site visits.