Postsecondary and Secondary Accreditation by American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC) assures that a program is meeting at least a minimum of standards and competencies set for faculty, curriculum and student services.
Benefits of Postsecondary and Secondary Accreditation
- Creates public trust by ensuring
- Established standards
- Accountability and credibility
- High level of professionalism
- Up-to-date and current practices
- Marketing tool for recruiting students
- ACFEF accreditation acts as a third party endorser for federal funding
ACFEFAC is recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Want to learn more?
Complete our Accreditation Information Inquiry form to receive an information packet.
See What Programs Have Been Accredited
ACFEF Accrediting Commission actions and schools responses
View ACFEF’s scheduled site visits.
- Annual Reports are required to be submitted by all ACFEF Postsecondary and Secondary Accreditated programs between January 1 and May 1 each year.
Note: You will be exempt from submitting an Annual Report during the year in which you are scheduled for a Site Visit, as this information will be contained in your Self Study and be reviewed during the Site Visit.
- Follows these steps to process your Annual Report:
a. Complete the Annual Report and Professional Development Report document templates, using the links below.
b. Save the documents including your school name in the file name to be emailed.
Example: Annual Report Bishop State Community College. Abbreviate school name if necessary.
c. Email the completed documents and exhibits to email@example.com.
Note: As a part of our "Going Green" initiative, we will not be accepting mailed hard copies of
- Your Annual Report will be reviewed and you will be notified of the status. Any pending issues must come into compliance by June.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Accreditation Department at (800) 624-9458. Thank you very much!