Looking to get started in the culinary arts? There are many different pathways you can take. ACF offers different programs to help you earn ACF certification.
ACF certification is the only culinary certification program with stackable credentials and is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in professional skills. Set yourself apart from thousands of chefs competing in the job market with an ACF certification and digital badge!
Graduate High School with your CFC/CFPC
Earn your ACF Certified Fundamentals Cook or Certified Fundamentals Pastry Cook in high school. View this presentation for more information.
- Attend a high school with an ACFEF-accredited secondary culinary program. Find a school near you. Benefits include:
- Learn industry-relevant and current material.
- Be taught by qualified instructors with a high level of professionalism.
- Access to free ACF membership and networking opportunities.
- Eligible to earn ACF certification
- Meet the requirements and pass the NOCTI exams:
You’ve Graduated High School – Now What?
- Attend a post-secondary school with an ACFEF-accredited culinary program. Find a school near you. Benefits include:
- Become an ACFEF-apprentice and earn while you learn. Find a program. Benefits include:
- Gain hands-on industry experience under the guidance of a professional chef
- Learn industry-relevant and current material
- Become an ACF member at no additional fee
Opportunity to earn your CC/CPC or CSC/CWPC depending on the length of the apprenticeship program.
- Start working in industry to gain experience.
- Use ACF’s tools to develop your skills and knowledge and earn ACF certification to help you move up the ladder.