The honor of an American Culinary Federation (ACF) award proves skill, knowledge and professionalism in the culinary industry and can further your recognition as a qualified chef. These awards represent the highest honors ACF can bestow.
2018 Award Winners
- USA’s Chef of the Year – Todd Leonard, CEC; Utah Valley University
- Pastry Chef of the Year – William Racin, CEPC; The Duquesne Club
- Chef Educator of the Year – Leonard Bailey, CEC; SW Indian Polytech Institute
- Chef Professionalism Award– Kevin Brennan, CEC, AAC; Detroit Athletic Club
- Student Chef of the Year – Julio Chavez; University of NY at Delhi
- Hermann G Rusch Chef’s Achievement – Wolfgang Geckeler, CEC, AAC, HOF; Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- Student Team of the Year – Fox Valley Technical College; Regina Hueckman, Morgan Vanden Langenberg, Grace Claussen, Gage Dawiedczyk and Kirk Reilly
National Awards - Application Deadline September 30, 2018
A brief description of each award, eligibility requirements and online nomination forms are available below.